Port Quest Scavenger Hunt
|August 19, 2012||Filled under||
Commercial St & India St
What is Port Quest?
Port Quest is the most exciting and fun scavenger hunt to hit Portland in years! Teams of 2 to 4 people will use their brains and bodies to solve clues, complete challenges and discover Portland in an exciting way! Teams can participate in Port Quest competitively, leisurely or in the family fun division!
During the event, you will:
- Participate in a fun scavenger hunt throughout the “heart” of the Old Port district of Portland.
- Work together to solve clues, brainteasers as well as some “physical challenges” that will lead you on a unique quest!
- Compete for great prizes and fabulous incentives!
- Mingle with other teams at our celebration area (the start & finish line) where we will have music, local vendors and other surprises!
- Help Easter Seals Maine provide help & hope to local Maine families with disabilities!
Where: Moon Tide Garden (beind the Ocean Gateway Building)
Address: 48 Ocean Gateway Pier, Portland, Maine